Marlin Controls, Inc. is proud to introduce the ILA-550 Inductive Loop Analyzer.
- Contains all the functions necessary to test newly installed loops and loop systems. A powerful troubleshooting tool
- Easy to use, fits in the palm of your hand
- Housed in an attractive, compact, impact resistant case
- Liquid crystal display (LCD) provides direct readout for ease of measurement
- Operates on internal batteries or from an AC adapter (included). The adapter also charges the batteries
- Battery level status shown on display
- Automatic shutoff if the selector switch is not moved within eleven minutes or if the battery voltage falls below a preset level - to conserve battery life
- Measures the leakage resistance of the loop to ground at 500 VDC
- Measures frequency and relative signal strength of a loop network connected to an active detector with a probe suspended over the loop (indirect method) or when connected to the loop terminals (direct method)
- Measures loop inductance, resistance, and Q of a loop with NO detector connected. Unit provides excitation to measure newly installed loop at locations without power or a detector
- Measures the change of inductance (-DL) caused when a vehicle drives over the loop and remembers the greatest change encountered. Useful for properly setting detector sensitivity levels
For more information or to receive a quotation please call Marlin Controls, Inc. at 508-278-0446.
Click here to view Datasheet.